The NRC Safety Committee, led by the efforts of John Zuspan of Track Guy Consultants and Stanley Beaver of Balfour Beatty Rail, has produced 24 separate Safety training videos for railroad contractors.
The videos are now available online for current NRC Members. Please log in for access.
The training series features these videos:
- Safety with Railroad Hand Tools
- Safety with Railroad Power Tools
- Safety on Freight and Industrial Track
- Safety Around Railway Maintenance Equipment, Part 1
- Safety Around Railway Maintenance Equipment, Part 2
- Safety Around Transit Track
- Safety While Unloading Material
- Safety Around Hot Work
- Safety Around Thermal Adjusting CWR
- Safety Around Field Welds
- Safety on a Tie Gang
- Safety on a Rail Gang
- Safety Around Flash Butt Welding
- Fall Protection in the Rail Industry
- Building a Turnout and Special Trackwork
- Safety Around Handling CWR (New)
- Safety Around Replacing Grade Crossings Part 1 (Preparation)
- Safety Around Replacing Grade Crossings Part 2 (Execution)
- The Job Briefing
- 10 Years of NRC Safety Videos - a Highlight Reel and Summary
- Safety Around Hi-Rail Trucks
- Safety with Defensive Driving
- Substance Abuse: Recognizing Signs & Symptoms - IThis ia an online training program. Contact the NRC for details on how to access.
- On-the-Job (OTJ) Training - Part 243 Track Safety Standards
- On-the-Job (OTJ) Training - Part 214 Roadway Worker Protection (RWP) Safety Standards - Equipment Operation
These videos are complimentary to members of the NRC. If you are an NRC Member and do not have a copy, please contact us by calling 202-975-0365 or emailing email@example.com. You can also view the videos online via the Products menu after logging into your account.
If you are not yet a Member, please reach out to Mike MdGonagle, senior director of operations, at 202-975-0365, or click here to join and receive a copy of the free videos.